Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KPTL), a leading global EPC player and its subsidiaries JMC Projects (India) Limited (JMC) and Shree Shubham Logistics Ltd. (SSL) have announced their results for the quarter ended September 30, 2017
KPTL Standalone financial result highlights
- Revenue at Rs 1,223 Crores, growth of 7.0% YoY (growth of +9.6% adjusted for the impact of Excise Duty); Revenue growth in excess of 50.0% YoY in Railways and 24.0% YoY in the Pipeline business.
- EBITDA margin at 10.9% for the quarter; first half EBITDA margin at 11.1%
- Finance cost reduction of 25.8% YoY in Q2 FY18
- PBT margin at 8.7% for the quarter
- Order book of Rs 9,620 Crores as on September 30, 2017 (excluding orders received in October and November 2017)
JMC Standalone financial result highlights
- Revenue at Rs 659 Crores (+ 24% YoY) as a result of improved project execution
- EBITDA margin at 10.0% and PBT margin at 5.1% for Q2 FY18
- PAT increased by 109.5% YoY in Q2 FY18; first half PAT growth of 100.0% YoY
- Order book of Rs 6,569 Crores as on September 30, 2017.
SSL Standalone financial result highlights
- Revenue growth of 82.4% YoY; Warehouse utilization improved to 70%
- EBITDA at Rs 7.0 Crores, EBITDA margin at 40.1%, a sequential improvement over previous quarters.
- PBT negative but there are clear signs of visible improvement.